December 17, 2010

Uncollected Harmony

Needless to say, Italy has one of the best skatepunk/melodic hardcore scene! Not that much big names, but many bands doing quality music. This is the first Italian band that I put here but there will be many more for sure. About Uncollected Harmony, all I can say is that they started in 2000 and in 2001 released a small demo. I think they disbanded not long after. This is a very unknown band.. and maybe not the most fast and technical one, but I think it's good to know them!

Discography :
- Riding The Plugs (2000) CD

Listen to Uncollected Harmony - Pimpa Said Biwiwi

2 comments:

  1. Hey Louis, I've never heard of these guys but last.fm has them in good company. Any chance you have this for download?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5_HYajoR5E

      Delete