November 19, 2010

Seeling

I remember when I first heard this band it was in 2000 and at first listen I didnt like them that much.. But some days later I had some of their melodies in the head and then I was listening to their CD at least 5 times a day!! No need to say that Unnatural is one of my favorite album ever!
About some history, Seeling started in summer of 1995 at a time when Bodyjar, Frenzal Rhomb, and One Inch Punch were some of the most popular bands in Australia. Seeling were very influenced by those bands and that's why they started to play a fast kind of punk with some pop and rock influences which reminds Bodyjar and Game Over. What made that band so good is their well-balanced songs supperted by fast drummer and amazing vocals. They had the chance to play with big names from USA like Unwritten Law and Blink 182, as well as the other big bands from Australia. In early 2000 the band stopped... and now remains only in memories..

Discography :
- Unnatural (1997) CD


Listen to Seeling - Grovels

3 comments:

  1. For me it's unknown band.

    You can also find their 2 songs ( Grovels, Polite Condersation) on compilation called Ten Years of Carefactor ( Care Factor Zero, 2005)

    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah good point!

    i think this compilation has some other cool band on it... but most of them I never heard

    ReplyDelete
  3. www.skastore.bigcartel.com has Seeling tracks on various compilations available

    ReplyDelete