November 02, 2010

Introduction to this blog!!

So hi and welcome on my blog! First, I'd like to say that I'm a french guy living in Quebec, Canada, but I will try to write everything in english so all my friends over the world can read it. But sorry if sometimes its not the good english I'll try my best but I'm not so good ... The purpose of this blog is only to write about old or alive skatepunk bands and stuff. I will probably put some albums/mp3s for download too but I want more to focus on putting pictures, videos, and other informations on obscur bands all around the world.. These days skatepunk is not the big trend but I have tons of good memories of amazing bands that were playing in the 90's and early 2000's and I want to share with you so keep checking this blog!

3 comments:

  1. Dude!!! Merci pour tout les upload des bands Québécois!!! Enfin je retrouve en numérique les cassettes que j’avais dans l’temps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, already what you have here on this blog is amazing, and it just keeps getting better and better, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm grateful for finding this blog, Skatepunk is my favorite genre and it feels as if it's all but forgotten.

    I'd suggest covering Home Grown, I believe they got back together based on this and a previous picture in 2015 with the band together.

    https://www.instagram.com/p/ByslLkgApaT/

    ReplyDelete