November 14, 2014

Blind Pride



Biography : 
Blind Pride was a very interesting skatepunk band from New York that was active around 2000. Although most of their songs were only instrumental, they had some amazing melodies really nice riffs. As far as I know the band never officially released anything. They recorded many songs on tapes and if I remember well most of them were available to download on mp3.com back in the days. Lot of talent from this unknown band, really worth checking out!

Discography:
None


Blind Pride - 7 songs for download

Download 

Blind Pride - As Far As I'm Concerned
Blind Pride - Cant Take No More
Blind Pride - Classic
Blind Pride - Full Throttle
Blind Pride - Raggae Song
Blind Pride - Seal The Deal
Blind Pride - You Make Me Sick

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Amazing band! Do you have anymore of these instrumental punk bands in your repertoir?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a few more, I have one very good from California called Brain Child, I'll post it

      Delete