June 06, 2014

7-10 Split

 

Biography : 
7-10 Split was a christian punk band from Georgia, USA, established in 1997. They were playing since 1995, but under other names Pollo Loco and Nameless Prophet. In 1999 they were signed to Screaming Giant records and released their first full length, then a 6-song EP in 2000. Their style evolved into a more punk/metal sound and they were recruited by New School Records and released two other full length. After the release of Kill The Messenger the band broke up.

Discography:
- Albacore (199X) TAPE
- Cruckle (1997) TAPE
- Moribaldi Likes Gorilla Biscuits (199X) TAPE
- Trial By Stone (1999) CD
- The Force Beyond Strength EP (2000) CD
- NDEP (2002) CD
- The Stars Have Fallen (2002) CD
- Split With Nuclear Saturday (2003) CD
- Split With Nuclear Saturday, Not Long After & Spare Lead (2003) CD
- Kill The Messenger (2004) CD

9 comments:

  1. I have 'Kill The Messenger' somewhere, do you need it in mp3?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wanna so much to listen these tapes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too!!! Maybe Albacore was released under their previous name Nameless Prophet

      Delete
  3. I was in a Ska Band in a Georgia Highschool (92-94)by the name of 7/10 Split. I wonder if any of my band mates are in this iteration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this was their lineup when they changed their name to 7-10 Split
      Dan Moribaldi - Guitar / Backing Vocals
      Jon Ladd - Bass / Vocals
      E.C. Hamilton - Drums / Backing Vocals

      Delete
  4. These guys went to my church. I went to a home school group with John's sister, and hus brother Ben and I hung out occasionally. I was luck enough to catch almost all of their shows.they were never the same after Dan "core" left the band. He was the grind core kid in the song. After E.C. left, they just fell aprat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you happen to know why they refused to play trial by stone album songs? I saw them at corner stone and it kind of seemed like they had some hard feelings against the album and didn’t want anyone requesting songs from it?

      Delete
  5. Wow, I dont know how I came across this but LOTS of memories. Played a show or 2 with these guys back in ga. What city were they from? Pretty sure we played with them in atl, or griffin? Maybe warner Robbins skate park, dont remember...

    ReplyDelete