November 28, 2012

BIG NEWS!!!

Whats up everyone!!?? Sorry for the lack of activity on my blog since too long time. I am in reflection since a couple of weeks about my blog, and I don't want to end it. But there will be a major change, now the blog will feature full album downloads. I am building a strong physical CD collection since more than 5 years now, and I want to share that with you. So, you will by now see downloads in HIGH QUALITY only, all ripped directly from the CD. Only high quality VBR mp3s, with exact and complete tracklists. I'll also keep adding bios and other useful infos about bands when I create their profile. Skatepunkmemories will be one of the best place to discover new bands, records, and to get the best quality and most exact digital versions of old and rare records. If you're looking for new bands (2006-today) you are not at the right place. I recommend you go on skatepunkers.net, I will focus on the 1993-2005 skatepunk scene, only because 99% of the music I listen to is from that era. Feel free to ask me any request and I'll try my best to upload them in the shortest time.

4 comments: